Wild animals do not have bank accounts, nor do they have owners with checkbooks. Conservationists, veterinarians, biologists, and rehabilitators who work with wildlife face this reality every day. We believe that each corporation has a responsibility to charitably help make the world a better place in some tangible way.
EmerAid LLC is a division of Lafeber Company. One of the ways Lafeber Company accomplishes this is through its conservation and wildlife work:
Lafeber Company offers its EmerAid products to PERMITTED wildlife rehabilitators with a 50% discount off of the veterinary price. *Valid for United States and Canada only*
In order to qualify for this program, the rehabilitator must provide the following:
- A completed Wildlife Survey that can be filled out online below
- Copies of Federal and/or State Wildlife Permits, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide at least 4 short stories (a paragraph or two) within one calendar year of signing up (and 4 each year thereafter) to be used on the EmerAid website and Facebook page with photos and/or a video included
- Include location and reason/condition for admission to hospital
- Species, weight upon entry, age (baby, young adult or adult) and name of patient (if patient is named)
- Which EmerAid product(s) were used and how
- Weight (if possible) and condition when released
Additional Benefit to Rehabilitators: To earn $50 credit toward EmerAid purchases.
Details on what the rehabilitator must provide and the benefit gained:
- Write a case-study style article that will be posted on EmerAid.com. It must provide the following:
- 500 to 700 words
- Include location and reason/condition for admission to facility
- Include name/number/description and age of patient(s), if available
- If available, include admission weight and weight either at the time of story submission or time of release (whichever comes first)
- EmerAid product having been used as part of the protocol. Note in text or show in photo/video which EmerAid product was used
- Photos of patient before and after, to be submitted separately from text, not embedded in a Word document or slide show. Photos during treatment would also be appreciated.
- Description of feeding protocol (frequency, amount, duration EmerAid was used)
- Description of treatment protocol (medications, fluids, etc.)
- Link to your website and/or social media, if desired
- Submit to EmerAidInfo@EmerAid.com
- If you’d like to view an example, please see this article.
- Benefit to Rehabilitator
- Each article will provide a credit of $50 to be applied toward future EmerAid purchases (equivalent of a 2Kg bag of EmerAid — rehab cost)
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any comments or questions at email@example.com
Lafeber Company is also interested in collaborating with rehabilitators wishing to conduct research projects. Please send an email to Dr. Lafeber at EmerAidInfo@EmerAid.com.